Neal S. ElAttrache, MD
• Member, Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute Board of Directors
• Co-Chair of Medical Affairs, Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute
• Chairman, Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Foundation
• Head Team Physician, Los Angeles Rams
• Head Team Physician, Los Angeles Dodgers
I specialize in the treatment and research of knee, shoulder, and elbow injuries and frequently recognized as a top sports medicine specialist, having been identified as one of the “Top 50 Most Powerful people in LA Sports” by the L.A. Daily News and “The 100 most powerful people in MLB” by USA Today.
- Sports Medicine
Patient forms are available through My CS-Link.